Fedics is a company which serves several million meals a day through its disparate company restaurants at business and manufacturing facilities around sub-Saharan Africa. That mission places it in a position to gain considerable insight into the effectiveness of HIV/AIDS education within large, predominately blue-collar workforces, as recently concluded research indicates.
Monthly Archives:: October 2007
- The Alchemy of Food – Issue 1
- National Chef of the Year ignites taste buds resulting in Culinary Extravaganza
- Fedics Food Services Recognised As Diamond Service Provider At Pmr Awards
- Sandton Clinic Fedics staff highlight the red ribbon
- Sunward Park Hospital: Tsebo Outsourcing Group staff love, support, remember