Fedics – Cape in conjunction with Coca-Cola sponsored a hamper filled with items such as snacks, juice, bag, cap, drinking water bottle and a lot more, to the value of R500 towards a fundraising project for an International Study Tour to the United State of America, donation was made towards a deserving student at AACUSC (Association of African College and University Student Communities). The students who were selected for the Study Tour is Nolukyanya Mkala (on the left) and Noluvo Rangana (on the right) with Rowan Clements handing out the hamper.
Comments are closed.
- The Alchemy of Food – Issue 1
- National Chef of the Year ignites taste buds resulting in Culinary Extravaganza
- Fedics Food Services Recognised As Diamond Service Provider At Pmr Awards
- Sandton Clinic Fedics staff highlight the red ribbon
- Sunward Park Hospital: Tsebo Outsourcing Group staff love, support, remember