The month of September is a Heritage month and the staff at CBI went all out to ensure that they celebrate in style. Pictured here are representatives of the rainbow nation tribe, from left to right: Kenkie Mohlamonyane, Mma Ramotswe (Sjarlene Scott, who seems to have acquired a taste for Bosveld twak in her pipe), Anna Ndala, Treasure Nqhola, Kagiso Aphane and standing at the back, the Marico special envoy, Oom Jan Burger (Simon Kekana)
Comments are closed.
- The Alchemy of Food – Issue 1
- National Chef of the Year ignites taste buds resulting in Culinary Extravaganza
- Fedics Food Services Recognised As Diamond Service Provider At Pmr Awards
- Sandton Clinic Fedics staff highlight the red ribbon
- Sunward Park Hospital: Tsebo Outsourcing Group staff love, support, remember