Fedics were up at daybreak to once again take part in the Pick n Pay 94.7 Cycle Challenge, manning the first watering table. As usual Fedics pulled out all the stops and the water point was certainly very vibey and fun for all who passed by. In a tightly contested competition for the coveted title of “Best Water Point”, Fedics took home second place. The day was thoroughly enjoyed by all the Fedics personnel who participated and we will certainly be back in 2008 to reclaim the title of Best Water Point, which we won in 2006.
- The Alchemy of Food – Issue 1
- National Chef of the Year ignites taste buds resulting in Culinary Extravaganza
- Fedics Food Services Recognised As Diamond Service Provider At Pmr Awards
- Sandton Clinic Fedics staff highlight the red ribbon
- Sunward Park Hospital: Tsebo Outsourcing Group staff love, support, remember