Sponsorship from Fedics enabled 28-year-old Sam Ramohlola (white hat) to summit Mount Elbrus, Europe’s highest mountain at 5642 metres. Originally from Polokwane in Limpopo, Ramohlola is a field engineer based off the coast of Angola, where training involved running up and down the 10 storied accommodation block of the oilrig he works on. This is the second of the seven summits (highest peaks on each continent) Ramohlola aims to climb.
- The Alchemy of Food – Issue 1
- National Chef of the Year ignites taste buds resulting in Culinary Extravaganza
- Fedics Food Services Recognised As Diamond Service Provider At Pmr Awards
- Sandton Clinic Fedics staff highlight the red ribbon
- Sunward Park Hospital: Tsebo Outsourcing Group staff love, support, remember